Worcester Greenstar 34CDI Classic Combi ErP Boiler - 7738100250
- Product Code: BO109
- Product Stock Levels: Usually Good
- Delivery Time: 1-2 Days
Worcester Greenstar 34CDI Classic Combi ErP Boiler - Worcester CDI Combi Range
The Worcester Greenstar 34CDI Classic combi ErP boiler is a member of the Plumbing World Worcester Greenstar combi ErP boiler collection. The Worcester Greenstar 34CDI Classic combi ErP boiler SEDBUK Band A Worcester Greenstar boiler is part of a market-leading range of energy-saving condensing gas-fired boilers. It can cut heating and hot water bills by up to 20%. It is also up to 30% cheaper to run than an older boiler.
The Worcester Greenstar combi collection boilers deliver energy saving performance by recycling exhaust gases to extract and re-use latent heat.
The Greenstar CDI Boilers are CORGI award winning boilers
Central heating output: 30kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 14.3 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains pressure is available)
Worcester Bosch Part No. 7738100250
You will need a flue and clock to fit this boiler.
Worcester Greenstar 34CDI Classic Combi ErP Boiler Features & Benefits:
- SEDBUK Band A Rated
- Dimensions - 440mm Wide x 760mm High x 360mm Deep
- Clearances - Above flue: 30mm ‚ Left: 5mm‚ Right: 5mm‚ Below: 200mm‚ Front: 20mm (allowing 600mm in front for servicing)
- Fully condensing in both CH and DHW modes - up to an extra 10% saving on fuel bills
- Modulating circulating pump - energy saving and system tolerant
- Multi-directional fluing means boiler can be sited in a wider variety of places
- Compact dimensions - siting flexibility
- Mechanical‚ digital and radio frequency (RF) control options all available
- Optimising 7-day programmable room thermostat available
- 24 hour programmable room thermostat available
- Holiday function – frost protection and economic to run while you are away from home
- WB5 series heatcell - robust cast aluminium/silicon construction
- Heatronic III control system - sophisticated boiler management complete with central heating and hot water control
- Compact hydraulic - efficient and reliable
- Wall mounting frame with pipes behind - no exposed pipework
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
- Keep hot facility - instantly available hot water
- DHW and CH temperature control - consumer comfort flexibility
- Central heating boost function - rapid heat up function
- 2 Year Manufacturers‚ Guarantee 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger and 5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions) (option to extend‚ please speak to Worcester Bosch for further details)
The Worcester 34CDI Classic Combi Boiler is registered with the Energy Savings Trust
We are closed on Monday 26th August for the bank holiday. Please note this day is excluded from our delivery timescales, so please allow an additional working day for delivery.
Due the heavy and or large nature of these products the delivery cost is £35.00 regardless of the order value.
Note: You are always charged delivery for the largest item on your order. You will only ever be charged one delivery charge per order.
Collection: These items can be collected from our sales counter in the West Midlands at no additional cost.
Postcodes outside of our standard delivery area:
The following postcodes are outside of our standard delivery area for Bulky items and may be subject to additional delivery charges:
AB, BT, CA, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, SA, TD, TR, ZE.
Please use the "Estimate Delivery" option on the basket page, once you have selected your products, to calculate the delivery charge for your precise postcode.