Worcester Greenstar 30i ErP Combi Boiler - 7733600005
- Product Code: BO0921
- Product Stock Levels: Usually Good
- Delivery Time: 1-2 Days
Worcester Greenstar 30i ErP Combi Boiler – Greenstar 30i
The Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30i combi ErP boiler is a member of the Plumbing World Worcester Bosch boiler collection. This Worcester Greenstar 30i Combination Boiler has a SEDBUK Band A rating with a 90.1% energy efficiency rating. The Worcester Greenstar 30i Junior combination boiler is suitable for a small / medium sized house and is ultra compact weighing only 31.7kg.
Worcester Greenstar condensing combi boilers deliver an energy-saving performance by recycling exhaust gases to extract and re-use latent heat - a highly efficient use of energy which also significantly reduces carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
Central heating output: 24kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 12.3 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains pressure is available)
Worcester Bosch Part No. 7733600005
You will need a flue and clock to fit this boiler.
Worcester Greenstar 30i Combi Boiler Features & Benefits:
- SEDBUK BAND A Rated
- Genuine one man lift - only 31.7kg
- Compact dimensions - space saving and siting flexibility (400mm Wide x 700mm High x 330mm Deep)
- Clearances - Above flue: 30mm‚ Left: 5mm‚ Right: 5mm‚ Below: 200mm‚ Front: 20mm (600mm space available in front for servicing)
- Mechanical‚ digital and radio frequency (RF) control options available
- WB3 series heatcell - robust cast aluminium/silicon construction
- Heatronic III control system - sophisticated boiler management complete with central heating temperature control
- Compact hydraulic - efficient and reliable
- Wall mounting frame with pipes behind - no exposed pipework
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
- Keep hot facility - instantly heated hot water
- Multi-directional means boilers can be sited in a wider variety of places.
Worcester Greenstar 30i Combi Boiler New Unique Features:
- Pre-wired 2 metre mains cable
- Built-in pipework channel to allow pipes to run behind
- Universial condensate fitting allowing pre-plumbing of condensate discharge
- Optional earth bonding strip for electrical regulation compliance
- 2 Year Manufacturers‚ Guarantee 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger and 5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions) (option to extend‚ please speak to Worcester Bosch for further details)
The Worcester 30i Combi Boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
We are closed on Monday 26th August for the bank holiday. Please note this day is excluded from our delivery timescales, so please allow an additional working day for delivery.
Due the heavy and or large nature of these products the delivery cost is £35.00 regardless of the order value.
Note: You are always charged delivery for the largest item on your order. You will only ever be charged one delivery charge per order.
Collection: These items can be collected from our sales counter in the West Midlands at no additional cost.
Postcodes outside of our standard delivery area:
The following postcodes are outside of our standard delivery area for Bulky items and may be subject to additional delivery charges:
AB, BT, CA, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, SA, TD, TR, ZE.
Please use the "Estimate Delivery" option on the basket page, once you have selected your products, to calculate the delivery charge for your precise postcode.