Biasi Inovia 30C Combi Boiler - ERP
5 Year Guarantee*
The Inovia Combi Boiler come's complete with Filling loop. All models are equipped with cutting edge quad processor technology‚ which means if the boiler develops a fault‚ it thinks of a way to work without shutting down completely. At just 700mm high x 400 wide and only 290mm deep the Biasi Inovia 30C Combi boiler is suitable for installation in cupboards. As well as a line-up of feature-packed combi and system models that provide a host of advanced features‚ each boiler offers a choice of controllers and flueing options up to 10 metres. Further development sees a state-of-the-art digital control panel assist with Inovia’s display information‚ programming and servicing‚ and several optional controllers serve to improve control and efficiency. The Biasi Inovia 30C Combi Boiler offers 13.5 litres of hot water per minute.
Weight: 32.53 kg
*Subject to annual services by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer.
At the heart of Inovia is a newly developed pre-mix condensing heat exchanger that is manufactured in a corrosion resistant‚ pressure moulded aluminium. Its sectional construction means it can be easily adjusted for different boiler outputs and its ‘multipass’ design ensures very low resistance for both combustion and water passage. Designed to provide outstanding heating performance at an affordable price for almost all types of domestic properties‚ the compact range boasts some of the smallest boilers available.
Biasi Inovia 30C Combi Boiler - ERP Features:
• Designed for easy access to service all parts
• Giannoni heat exchanger- less corrosion and build up of lime scale
• Compact size 700mm Height x 290mm Depth x 400mm Width
• Designed for quick and easy installation
• Weather compensation and fuel saving technology
• Hot water cylinder not required
• Filling loop & Pre-pipe fixing kit included
• Simple to use controls with self diagnostic
• Built-in anti-seizure function and frost protection
• Full range of optional flue accessories
• Compliant with the requirements of Building Regulations
• Digital self-diagnostic
• Timed pre-heat for DHW
• Large LCD display
• Annual Service Notification
• Intuitive to lifestyle and logs usage patterns.
Due the heavy and or large nature of these products the delivery cost is £35.00 regardless of the order value.
Note: You are always charged delivery for the largest item on your order. You will only ever be charged one delivery charge per order.
Collection: These items can be collected from our sales counter in the West Midlands at no additional cost.
Postcodes outside of our standard delivery area:
The following postcodes are outside of our standard delivery area for Bulky items and may be subject to additional delivery charges:
AB, BT, CA, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, SA, TD, TR, ZE.
Please use the "Estimate Delivery" option on the basket page, once you have selected your products, to calculate the delivery charge for your precise postcode.